1. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Mizuno Group acquires personal information by legal and appropriate means within a range necessary to conduct its business with reference to the purposes of use in item 2 below.
2. Purposes of use of personal information
The Mizuno Group uses personal information of its Customers etc. only within a range necessary to achieve the purposes of use prescribed below. The Mizuno Group does not use personal information of its Customers etc. for any purpose other than those prescribed below without the advance consent of the customer etc. who provided it.
(1) To communicate information related to transactions, etc.
(2) To develop and market products and services that the Mizuno Group handles.
(3) To provide products and services that the Mizuno Group handles.
(4) To give information about products and services that the Mizuno Group handles.
(5) To give information about fairs or other events that the Mizuno Group holds.
(6) To request people to act as product monitors or to complete survey questionnaires.
(7) To respond to inquiries, requests for documents, or other requests from Customers etc.
(8) To deal with functional or security accidents or problems etc. caused by any server that the Mizuno Group uses.
(9) To use within a range necessary for internal work of the Mizuno Group, including the management of information about Customers etc.
3. Joint use of personal information
The Mizuno Group jointly uses personal information of Customers etc. as shown below, within the range of the purposes of the joint use prescribed below.
|(1) Types of personal information jointly used
||Name, date of birth, age, sex, address, Customers etc. contact information (phone number, e-mail address, etc.), product, service purchasing and inquiry history, opinions and complaints, personal voice recordings and images, somatometry data, athletic ability data.
|(2) Range of people with whom information is jointly used
||It is jointly used by the Mizuno Group and people who manage or operate sports facilities jointly with the Mizuno Group. For more details please refer to the following URL.
Details of people who manage sports facilities jointly with the Mizuno Group.
Click here for details
|(3) Purposes of use by people who jointly use the information.
||See Part 3 of this Policy.
|(4) People with responsibility to manage personal information that is jointly used.
||For sports facilities managed by the Mizuno Corporation within the Mizuno Group or by the Mizuno Group, people listed in “Joint Enterprise Representative Group” at the following URL.
Click here for details
4. Management of Personal Information
The Mizuno Group strictly manages personal information in appropriately secure environments in accordance with related laws, principles, guidelines and in-house regulations in order to prevent leakage, alteration, loss, or use for any purpose other than the purposes of use of personal information.
5. Disclosure to Third Parties
The Mizuno Group does not disclose personal information to any third party excluding the following cases.
(1) When the person has consented.
(2) When it is provided in a manner whereby the person cannot be identified (statistical documents etc.).
(3) When it is provided in a range necessary to achieve the purpose of use to a party that has entered into an outsourcing contract imposing an obligation to the Mizuno Group to maintain confidentiality of the personal information.
(4) When its provision to a third party is approved under related laws, principles or guidelines.
(5) When disclosure or provision is ordered under the law by the judiciary, administrative body, etc.
6. Handling of Anonymously Processed Information
The Mizuno Group prepares and uses anonymously processed information and provides such information to third parties in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law. When preparing and providing anonymously processed information, the Mizuno Group publishes specified items on its web site in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law. The Mizuno Group prevents the leakage, alteration, loss, identification of a person, or use for any purpose other than the purpose of use of anonymously processed information by handling such information appropriately in accordance with related laws, principles, guidelines and in-house regulations.
7. Release and Distribution to a Third Party that uses a Cookie
KANADE DSP http://www.kccs.co.jp/policy/targeting.html
NTT Resonant https://advertising.nttr.co.jp/adinfo/bta.html
8. Inquiries about personal information
If a customer etc. wishes to verify or revise his or her own personal information, we request that such customer etc. contact the Mizuno Call Center and the responsible department or employee of the Mizuno Group provided with the personal information (when provided through a web site, the inquiry e-mail address etc. displayed on the said web site). We will respond promptly in conformity with stipulated procedures, and laws and regulations of the national government. In this case, to prevent illegal acquisition or alteration etc. of the personal information by a third party, we may ask you to confirm your identity. We request your kind cooperation in such cases.
Mizuno Call Center https://www.mizuno.co.jp/customer/
9. Individual Usage Contracts
In the case where a Usage Contract for the protection of personal information has been entered into related to individual activities of the Mizuno Group and the provisions of the said contract contradict the Policy, the provisions of this usage contract will take precedence.
The Mizuno Group appropriately revises and strives to constantly improve its operations concerning handling of personal information, and as necessary revises the Policy. When the Policy has been revised, the Mizuno Group will inform Customers etc. of the revision by posting a notice on this web site.
Revised: April 4, 2018.